SwissKnife is a Windows program used to create/format partitions in your hard drive. Supports IDE interfaces in Internal, external like parallel, PCMCIA, USB, and Firewire. Supports creating FAT16 and FAT32 fixed and removable partitions.
- Formats faster than the OS.
- Allows change of cluster size during Full format or Quick Format.
- Divides a single hard drive into one or more partitions.
- Supports Hi-Speed USB, PCMCIA, SATA, SCSI, USB 1.1, and FireWire® external drives.
- Supports Fixed and Removable disk formats.
- Supports FAT, FAT32 & NTFS systems.
- Allows creation of a single partition of up to 2048GB of FAT32 or NTFS file systems.
- Full format or Quick Format of existing partitions.
- Selective partitions can be modified for optimum flexibility.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 95B/ 98/ 98SE/ 2000/ Me/ XP
Direct downloading link: http://www.ziddu.com/download/3577624/swissknife.exe.html
Screenshot - click to enlarge: