Can I run Grand Theft Auto V, Dying Light, Battlefield Hardline, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Mortal Kombat X, H1Z1, Far Cry 4, Battlefield 4, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Sims 4, Watch Dogs, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, DayZ, League of Legends, FIFA 15 or Counter-Strike? Does my computer meet the minimum or recommended requirements for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Minecraft? Difficult questions. However, evaluating whether or not your computer meets or exceeds hardware requirements is our specialty. Remembering your exact PC hardware specs is tough, deciphering the meaning of a PC game’s minimum requirements is challenging and combining those tasks together is almost impossible for mere mortals.
If you are the gamer, this site might be of great assistance to you. It will help you to determine if your computer hardware and software are suitable to run the particular game. Furthermore, the produced report will advise on what you need to do to achieve the full compatibility between your computer characteristics and the desired program.
* Get your complete report in seconds including upgrade suggestions for your computer.
* Only your particular system's hardware and system software are evaluated.
* No personally identifiable information is collected.
* Works on Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, 7 and 8.
* Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
* You will need to give your permission to download a secure ActiveX/Java browser component.
* You can easily uninstall the ActiveX/Java browser component when the analysis is complete. To delete the downloaded ActiveX/Java browser applet and all of its components, go to your Control Panel, select “Programs and Features” (or Add or Remove Programs in Windows XP) and look for "System Requirements Lab". Select "System Requirements Lab" and click Remove.
How it works
This site provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component, which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes, a simple, free software download is all that is needed. Sometimes you will find that you need a different video card to experience, what the game has to offer.