Free Uninstaller is the freeware software un-installation utility - advanced replacement for standard Windows Add/Remove program option. It is faster than system applet and contains advanced features and capabilities. The main task is smooth removal of the applications, installed on your PC, and cleaning of all invalid entries from the uninstall list.
The Free Uninstaller interface is a very simple and user-friendly. It consists of 3 main elements: toolbar with the most frequently used functions, list of the installed applications, and bottom panel with additional information about the selected application. To uninstall program, select it on the list and click Uninstall. To remove program from list, select it and click Remove.
Invalid elements are highlighted with red. System components are highlighted with dark blue. Since removing system components can damage the operating system, they are hidden by default.
- Removing/uninstalling multiple programs at once. Just select desired applications on the list and click Uninstall or Remove button. (To select multiple programs use Ctrl key.)
- Removing invalid entries from the system uninstall list.
- Saving and loading uninstall lists to/from FUN_LIST files.
- Highlighting invalid elements and/or system components.
- Displaying detailed information on every installed program (name and version, size, producer name, producer web page, comments, uninstall command etc.)
- Sorting list. Ascending or descending.
- "Clickable" registry and www links.
- Large number of options.
- Advanced search option.
- Searching program name and program producer with Google, Yahoo! Search, Live.com (MSN).
- Displaying registry entries created by selected program’s installer. (Details window).
- Exporting displayed list to the HTML file and copying selected elements to the Clipboard.
- Generating backup of the system uninstall list to a REG file.
- Saving and restoring user settings.
- Supported languages: English, Polish.
- Software is portable and does not require installation on your Hard Drive.
- 100% freeware - for commercial and non-commercial use. No adware. No spyware.