ESET SysInspector is an easy to use diagnostic tool that helps troubleshoot a wide range of system issues. Coming either as a free, standalone application, as well as, integrated into ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security, it captures critical and detailed information about your computer.
While best used to track down the presence of malicious code, ESET SysInspector also comes in handy when resolving issues related to:
* Running processes and services
* Presence of suspicious and unsigned files
* Software issues
* Hardware incompatibility
* Outdated or malfunctioning drivers
* An unpatched operating system
* Broken registry entries
* Suspicious network connections
ESET SysInspector assigns each entry a color-coded risk level. Simply move the slider to filter out the most severe issues you want to prioritize.
Additionally, the "Compare Logs" functionality allows you to keep track of system modifications simplifying the process of identifying potential problems.
* Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000,
* Windows Server 2012/2008R2/2008/2003/2000
* Processor Architecture: i386 (Intel®80386), amd64 (x86-64)
* Memory: 38 MB