Rescue Kit professionally fixes boot problems as well as retrieves your data when your system fails to boot. It even rescues deleted partitions. All, you need to do to achieve complete control over any situation is burn the software on your CD/DVD.
- Fix the majority of boot problems with Boot Corrector
Boot Corrector option resolves various problems you may encounter during the system boot process. These problems may be caused by program errors, user mistakes, or become the results of boot virus activity. Boot Corrector allows you to cure the majority of boot problems for Windows Operating System and gives you access to your data! The list of the problems to be resolved:
- Search for valid Windows installations (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server)
- Correct drive letters in the System Registry of a selected Windows installation
- Correct “boot.ini” on selected disk
- Correct Boot Configuration Data (BCD) files for partitions on selected disk or for partitions on all disks
- Correct the Master Boot Record (MBR) executable code
- Reorder primary partitions (change primary slots)
- Correct the boot record for a selected Windows installation (increment the Serial Number, correct the partition offset, make a copy of the boot record, correct the Bootsect.dos file if exists)
- Set an active partition
- Hide/unhide partitions
- Change Serial Numbers
- Change Partition IDs
- Display the MBR in a more understandable format
- Display partition properties
- Create, display, save or print a boot correction report
- Adjust OS to boot on new hardware (Windows Vista only)
- File Transfer Wizard - Retrieve valuable information from disks when system fails to boot and save it to another hard disk/partition or save on CD/DVD.
In case of a system malfunction, caused either by a virus attack or file corruption, you can retrieve valuable information from your disks and copy it to another local drive, partition or save the data to CD/DVD. The File Transfer Wizard helps you to export data as easy and convenient as possible.
- Undelete partitions
When simply deleting a partition (without additional wiping) disk management software only removes the references to it in the Partition Table, thus leaving the possibility to recover it later. The Undelete Partitions Wizard enables you to find and recover these partitions. A restored partition will be fully functional, as long as other partitions were not created, moved or exceeded the disk space.
Supported HDD Interfaces and removable media
- Support of MBR and GPT hard disks (up to 2 TB tested)
- IDE, SCSI, SATA and External SATA (eSATA) hard disks
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD+R double layer and also Blu-ray discs
- USB 1.0, USB 2.0 hard disks, ZIP® and Jazz® disks
- PC card storage devices
Supported File Systems
- NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
- Linux Swap
- Apple HFS+
- CPU: Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 300 MHz or higher processor clock speed
- RAM: 128 MB of RAM required
- SVGA video adapter and monitor
- Mouse (recommended)
The software has exceptionally high reputation and positive reviews from users of all levels of computer literacy and proficiency. Highly recommended!
Authors website: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/rk-express/
Direct Downloading Link: http://www.ziddu.com/download/7961532/rk90_express.exe.html