GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
· Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
· Displays adapter, GPU and display information
· Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
· Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
· Validation of results
· GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
· No installation required, optional installer is available
· Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
· .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product.
GPU-Z is free to use for personal and commercial usage. However, you may not redistribute GPU-Z as part of a commercial package.
We also offer a GPU-Z SDK, which is provided as simple-to-use DLL with full feature set.