There are multiple situations, when you need to boot your computer in Safe Mode for troubleshooting, virus cleaning, and some other cases. It is not a big deal for those who know the computers well. But even though occasionally you need to catch a right moment and click repeatedly on the same button. Do not get upset! A small portable utility BootSafe will do all the required operation without your active participation. BootSafe is 100% free to use and contains no adware, spyware or malware! No more fighting with the F8 key or MSCONFIG!
- Supports booting into Safe Mode
(Minimal, Networking and Repair)
- Easily boot back to Normal mode
- Supports Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP
- No installation required, no setup, just download and run - it's that simple!
- Simple to use, fast to download and FREE!
BootSafe - Step by Step
- Download BootSafe and save it to your Desktop (or any location of your choice)
- Double click the BootSafe icon to start the program
- Select which Safe Mode you wish to boot - Minimal, Networking (typical), or Repair
- Click the Reboot button
- Once you have booted into Safe Mode, you can perform any actions needed, such as scanning for viruses, spyware, adware, malware or repairing a system component
- When you have completed your tasks, simply run BootSafe again and select the Normal Restart option and click the Reboot button and your computer will reboot in Normal Mode
Developers’ Website: http://www.superadblocker.com/bootsafe.html
Direct Download: http://www.ziddu.com/download/12928417/BootSafe.exe.html