Partition Recovery is a Free Partition Recovery Software for Windows, which can save your data and restore your drive functionality in the most disastrous conditions, when the drive is not physically damaged, but is inaccessible due to the lost or deleted partition.
MiniTool Partition Recovery can recover lost and deleted partitions from different types and verities of the drives: as IDE disk, SATA disk, SCSI disk and Removable disk. The operation can be performed fast and easily, with not much technical knowledge of the users on the professional secrets of the computers configuration. Software supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems.
MiniTool Partition Recovery can run under 32/64bit Windows 2000 Pro./XP/Vista/Window 7. It is must-have partition recovery software, and it is totally free for home users.
Sequence of Operations
The full process of the partition recovery from start to finish can be outlined by 7 simple steps.
- Launch the software:
- Click Next to recover partition:
- Select a disk you which contains the lost partitions, and then click
Next button to continue.
- There are three scanning rage modes:
· Full Disk
· Unallocated Space
· Specified Range
In general cases, it is recommended to choose "Full Disk" as your option for simplicity. Then click Next button.
- There are two scanning methods and you can choose one according to
your need and click Next:
- Usually, MiniTool Partition Recovery could find your lost or deleted partitions in a few minutes.
- Then you could choose the recovered partitions and click Finish.
MiniTool Partition Recovery is for private, noncommercial, home computer use only. Use of MiniTool Partition Recovery within any organization or for commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.