Registry errors can cause many problems, starting from computer slowdowns to system hanging and crashes. Auslogics is proud to offer one of the most stable and reliable registry cleaners available on the market. It is designed for fixing and repairing the Windows Registry and is absolutely FREE!
Why use Auslogics Registry Cleaner?
- Fixing registry errors helps to avoid system crashes.
- Registry cleanup will speed up your computer.
- Auslogics Registry Cleaner is recommended by industry experts.
- It is safe to use as all changes are backed up and can be easily restored.
- This is one of the most popular registry cleaners on the Internet.
- It is absolutely FREE!
Causes of Registry Errors
Windows Registry is a database that stores crucial settings and options of the Microsoft Windows operating system. Registry entries are created for each application and driver installed on your computer. When running, a program may access the Registry thousands of times per second.
Just like any other database, the Registry becomes a real mess without proper maintenance. When you uninstall programs, invalid registry entries can be left behind and cause registry errors. As a result your computer slows down, starts freezing, and crashing. That's why it's very important to clean the Registry regularly.
Supported Operation Systems
Auslogics Registry Cleaner works with the following Windows versions:
- Windows XP with SP2 or later (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
It does not support Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000 or Windows ME.
Safety of Use
Unlike some other registry cleaners, Auslogics Registry Cleaner doesn’t try to find as many problems as possible. It only deletes safe items by default. Novice users should only clean those items. However, advanced users can select the Advanced scan mode to scan categories with higher risk level.
Authors’ website: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-cleaner/