When you could not see partition you need in Windows Disk Management, it might be lost and the data on it could be lost with the partition table. Actually, the partition was not really lost, even if partition table was destroyed by virus or deleted accidentally. If partition table was destroyed by virus or other defeat, free partition recovery software - EaseUS Partition Recovery can help you to do partition recovery.
EaseUS Partition Recovery is free and easy-to-use partition recovery software to restore deleted or lost partition due the following reasons, for example:
- Inadvertently deleted partitions (using fdisk or other programs)
- Accidently lost partitions (for example due to virus attack)
- Free for both home and commercial users.
- Use it with ease: a wizard interface walks you through all the partition recovery process.
- Recover deleted or lost partition quickly and easily.
- Offer several optional scan areas helps locate the lost partition quickly.
- Support FAT, NTFS, Ext2/Ext3 file system.
- Support IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI drives.
- Bootable disk based on WinPE
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.
Developers’ website: http://www.easeus.com/partition-recovery/
CNet Downloading Page: http://download.cnet.com/EASEUS-Partition-Recovery/3000-2248_4-75279786.html