Allway Sync is free file and folder synchronization software for Windows. It uses innovative algorithms to synchronize your data between all your computer based devices as desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives and more. Allway Sync combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy-to-use interface for the best users’ satisfaction.
- Free for personal use synchronization software. No spyware, adware or malware embedded in the utility.
- Easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization, forget about backup and restore routines.
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database. So, Allway Sync knows the true history of your files - no unnecessary questions asked.
- Our innovative, proprietary algorithms do not rely on the accuracy of the system clock or network connection quality. So, Allway Sync helps prevents data loss.
- Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders.
- Synchronizes folders as well. Allway Sync detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets.
- Supports virtually any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive, CDFS, UDF and more).
- Can be installed on a desktop, laptop, USB stick, external HDD or a U3-enabled device.
- Capable of synchronizing more than two folders.
- Synchronize data between your desktop PCs and laptops over a network.
- A good way to backup and restore files if you run Allway Sync in one-way mode.
- Specify independent synchronization parameters for any number of sets of folders (multiple jobs).
- Transfer documents from one computer to another using an intermediate removable drive.
- Or just synchronize with a removable device (USB key, flash drive, CDRW, Zip) so that you always have your data with you.
- Flexible configuration and customization.
- Supports files of any size.
Note that Allway Sync doesn't copy locked files by design to guarantee data integrity. User have to exit the application that is using those files (Outlook, for instance) to make synchronization possible.
Screens (click to enlarge for review):
Developers' website: http://allwaysync.com/index.html
Direct download: http://allwaysync.com/download/allwaysync-10-5-8.exe