Easeus Partition Master (former Euseus Partition Manager), free Windows partition manager software that offers a simple user interface to perform hard disk partition with basic and advanced functions option under Windows operating system.
Windows not very experienced users can achieve simple disk configuration and make partition of their hard drive easily with a click. For more experienced users, Easeus Partition manager also offers advanced features to operate their Hard Drive configuration as viewing Disk/Partition properties of each partition before performing any operations.
Easeus partition manager also allows changing cluster size automatically or manually. In addition, it can set an active partition as the boot partition for Windows operating system.
Easeus Partition Manager Personal Edition is FREE for home users only and support only Windows XP and Windows 2000 SP4.
- Resize, Move partitions without losing data.
- Disk Copy. Automatically copy the files file by file (fast) or sector by sector (sectors be exactly the same as the original one) after checking the partitions to make a back up.
- Partition Copy. Fast file-by-file copy to save your valuable time as well as protect your data before any operations.
- Disks Mapping. Visually demonstrates your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Copy with Resize to fit target space.
- Create, Delete and Format partitions with one simple step.
- Hide and Unhide partitions.
- Can handle up to 32 hard disks - a flexible choice for server systems.
- Supports 1.5 TB hard disk.
- Supports Hardware RAID.
- Operating System - Compatible with Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP 32 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit.
Developers Website: http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm
Screenshot - click to enlarge: