Safarp is a small and fast alternative to the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel applet of Windows 2000/XP. It displays a list of the installed programs and allows one to uninstall / repair them.
Additional features are:
- Search function.
- Obsolete list entries removal.
- Export program list to a file (HTML, RTF, CSV...).
- New report templates can be written to export to other file formats.
- Accessibility via the Control Panel (optional).
- Option to hide the Windows hotfixes.
- Standard Windows interface (no fancy UI that slows down the program).
Utility is absolutely portable, and writes all entries to the application folder.
Screen – Click to Enlarge: