System drivers represent one of the most important parts of the computer configuration, which integrates which supposes to seamlessly integrate with the operating system structure to let you operate properly the hardware, connected to the computer. In many cases, outdated and defective drivers cause operation problems, occasionally intermittent and difficult to detect and fix.
Definitely, you cannot manually follow-up any vendors’ pages for the possible drivers updates, but there are software tools, which will help you to perform the task automatically. There are multiple software utilities, available on the market, and we will present one of them – Driver Easy – in this post.
Driver Easy allows you to scan your computer for any missing or outdated hardware driver. Than it prepares a report after the scan and allows you to download the missing or outdated driver with one click of the mouse.
Features of Driver Easy
- 1,000,000+ Online Hardware Driver Database.
- Automatic detecting and download of unknown device drivers that you need for normal computer operations. Operation can be performed with no manual assistance. You can execute this algorithm just with one or two mouse clicks (Professional version only. In free version, you will have to execute each driver update manually, which is not actually big deal).
- All system drivers update to the latest stable version, fine tuning your system capabilities and enabling more advanced operational features.
- Ability to secure your system configuration with instant backup for all installed drivers, with capabilities to roll then back in need or restore to the previous version after system reload (Professional version only).
- Removing outdated and unneeded device drivers for unplugged and removed hardware, helping to optimize system performance and avoid driver conflicts (Professional version only).
- Supports Windows XP, Vista & 7.
- FREE for Personal Use.
- High Speed Download.
- Multi-Language interface.
As you can see, there are some limitations in the free version of the program. It is a good tool for identification of the drivers, needed to be updated, giving you ability to update them. For drivers’ backup and restoration, use one of the presented freeware tools, featured in the Drivers Backup section, accessible from the right sidebar.
Developers’ website: http://www.drivereasy.com/
Direct Downloading: http://www.drivereasy.com/DriverEasy_Setup.exe